|Size||2.5 In. x 8.81 In. x 5.67 In.|
|Joist Size||2 In. x 10 In.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. HUC heavy-duty face-mount joist hangers are designed for schools and other structures requiring additional strength, longevity and safety factors. Install wood joists to wood, masonry and concrete. Seat width: 3-1/8 In. Nominal joist size: Double 2×10. Made from 14 Ga. steel. ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications.
- Provides a heavy-duty connection between joist and header
- The concealed-flange design provides cleaner lines for visible applications such as second-story decks and patio covers
- Install wood joists to wood, masonry and concrete
- Seat width: 3-1/8 in.
- Nominal joist Size: Double 2×10
- Made from 14-gauge steel ZMAX
There are no reviews yet.