|Thread Diameter||1/2 In.|
|Head Type||Hex Washer|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
Designed for optimum performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete under both static and seismic-loading conditions. Self-undercutting, nonexpansion characteristics of the Titen HD anchor make it ideal for structural applications even at reduced edge distances and spacings. Recommended for permanent dry, interior noncorrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications. Zinc-plated.
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Standard fractional sizes
- Specialized heat treating process
- Hex washer head requires no separate washer
- Ideal for temporary anchoring
There are no reviews yet.